Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walmart 10/15

Rayovac flashlight (comes with 2AA batteries): Reg $1.00 - $1/1 mfr coupon = Free
Colgate Wisp 4-pack: Reg $0.94 - $1/1 mfr coupon = Free**

Saved 100% off regular prices

**Should have been free plus $0.06 overage, but the cashier insisted that store policy is not to give overages on coupons that exceed the value of the item. This also foiled my plan to use a $8/2 mfr coupon for Cover Girl to get 2 eyeshadows priced at $3.14 each (giving me $1.72 in overage). I didn't feel like arguing or getting the manager, just getting out of the store, so I just put those back and bought other things. I'll go back another day (with another cashier) to use the $8/2 coupon.
I have now learned how important it is to bring a print out of the store's coupon policy with me, just in case something like this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment