Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stop & Shop 4/19, 4/21, 4/24

4/19 Trip
(2) On The Border tortilla chips: Reg $3.29 Sale $2.50
Popsicle brand pops 8ct: Reg $1.49 - $0.50/1 mfr coupon (doubled to $1/1) = $0.49

I made 2 errors with this trip:
  • I thought I had a coupon for $1/2 of the chips, but it was for a different brand. I didn't realize this until I got to the register. As it turns out, the other brand was also on sale and will be for the next couple of weeks, so I could potentially go back and get them at some point. The two brands have very similar packaging, so it was easy to get confused. In the future, I will definitely check my coupons before putting the product in my basket/cart, even if I'm shopping with someone else (as was the case here).
  • I thought the firecracker popsicles were on sale for $1.25, but it turned out that only the regular orange/grape/cherry pops were on sale. I still got a great deal!
4/21 Trip
I had some trouble with coupons scanning on the self-checkout, and the cashier rang me up at another register to input those extra coupons. This doesn't usually happen, so I didn't think to ask for the original receipt and ended up with just a basic receipt with the total and savings info. Here it is:

Total before savings: $51.31
Total savings: $19.47 (in store sale savings and coupons)
Total after savings: $31.21 (Saved 39%)

4/24 Trip
(2) Silk soymilk half gallon: Reg $3.29 - (2x) $1.50/1 mfr coupons = $1.79 each
Kosher vegan chocolate chips: Reg $3.69 Clearance $1.25

This trip was strictly a soymilk run, but the choc chips were just too good to pass up!
Saved 53%


No comments:

Post a Comment