Monday, August 8, 2011

Mailbox goodies 8/8

Two exciting things came in my mailbox today:
I love the Salsa Fresca flavor of these, so I wrote a letter a few days ago asking if they ever had coupons. I received a personalized response from a company representative, along with the coupon.
I've had my eye on this product for a while. Again, I wrote to the company, asking if they had coupons available or a rebate program going on right now as they've done in the past. This coupon comes at the best possible time, since these mops are on sale at Target this week for $16.99. There is also a current offer for a free mop pad if you get one of the mops marked with that sticker. Hopefully I can find one!

Other recent mailbox goodies:
  • Free can of Ocean Spray sparkling juice drink
  • Coupon for a free tub of Cottonelle wipes
  • Coupon for a free suave body wash
  • Coupon for a free suave hair care item

No comments:

Post a Comment